Friday, March 22, 2013

ETA

ETA = estimated time of arrival.
ETA when I left = 3:50.

The train broke down at Brooklyn Bridge, the brakes screeching to a halt; "There is a sick passenger at Fulton Street. This train is out of service." I asked a cop how to get to Fulton Street; cross the street, go down the avenue, and jump onto a downtown train.

ETA when I left the train = 4:05.

I called my mom, and she told me very plainly that I should walk over the bridge. The river is only about five blocks long, so I figured I'd be in Brooklyn and ready to come home in just a few minutes: over the boardwalk, down the street, through the stairwell and across the park.

ETA = 4:15.
ETA = 4:30. I got home. Legs so tired. Keyboard too bright to look at.
Tired of blogging. ETA postponed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment