Thursday, March 7, 2013

Late Night

In Spanish, we have to write a rap song about our daily routine and perform it. For me, that means screeching on about taking the subway and carrying my backpack in front of a room of rowdy eighth graders. Needless to say, the project gives the bad kind of shivers, like spiders and cobwebs falling over you in bursts. I don't feel the need to be creative, or swagalicious. I just feel the need to say a few words and sit down. It is a question not of what the rap will be but how soon it will over.

I am SO far from anything hip and swag and sick and illin' and whatever. I am more like artsy, dramatic, emo, and anything that else that comes to mind when you think of a ballad-singer. This is going to be a stretch to start with, so making me reveal my actual daily routine... that's just going too far. But I'm not good at lying either, so maybe I should just mumble, but I would get a bad grade, and i would die, and lots of other horrible stuff. Whatever. I'll just say, "Me despierto por la maƱana como P Diddy," and be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment