Thursday, May 2, 2013

Anonymous

One of you is reading this blog. I don't know who you are. You comment as "Anonymous." You comment as though you are my best friend. It's out there, somewhere in the ether, your hair, that I wish I could grab to pull you back to me. It's exhilarating to have a cheerleader, even if I don't know them. Everyone keeps warning me: Blogs put your personal information at risk! Blogs put your life on display! People in Germany are stalking you! But I'm being safe. I haven't revealed anything important -  well, anything concrete and important. And is it crazy that I'm relying on Anonymous to boost my self-esteem? I'm not denying it. I just want you to know, Anonymous, your comments aren't going out my ear. They are sticking like post-its on a wall. A wall once impassible. Now covered in little windows.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaw! thank you.
    the thing is, i think the things you have shared are the most important things- how you feel. however, it does sound like your school (you are in school, right?) is filled with more drama than the norm....

    ReplyDelete