Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wasabi

My friend goes by Wasabi, through me at least. I asked her if she wanted to and she said yes. I don't think I've referred to her formally since. My other friend goes by Mouse, according to everyone, and I hold myself accountable - although it was an easy miracle, she's short and the common nickname for her proper title is Mickey. Alas, I am no nickname genius. I describe what I see, animate and otherwise, and occasionally I forget that my thought are only words and there are actual people hiding beside them. I miss my good friends S and M, but I don't get discouraged because I've met some great new people that walk, talk and are duplicates of real people but have a sprinkle of mere there, a bond. Same reason some know me as Chloster, ChloMo, Chlobear, Cookie. Bond, brand, duplicate - we all have too many dopplegangers to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment