Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Acknowledgement

I would like to publicly recognize my new friend Y. I started talking to her a few days ago and simply couldn't stop. She actually cared about what I was saying, unlike my friends who are beginning to grow bored of my always-the-same questions for them; she listened to me as I spilled a nameless heart to her in little moments that we had time to spare. It's an interesting thing, looking up to someone. You think they're always right, and they have to assume they are to avoid the guilt that goes with leading someone astray. There is no one to check the balance. There is no way to know what I should do next. So Y, thank you, if I can really thank anyone at all.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think your friends will ever grow bored of your stories and poet's mind. you care about what others say (apparently) and that boredom is probably just amazement.

    ReplyDelete